For first-time
must see

Two-dimensional fair
New arrivals

Support campaign from spring 2022— -40% postpaid payment!!

● As you know, online shopping is at risk of being deceived, especially for high-value love dolls. The cus realsex xom tomer may receive a love doll or air doll that differs from the photo posted after sex foll payment. Even after knowing that you have been deceived, there is no claim path.

To eliminate your anxiety, you will pay 60% fee men dolls first and the remaining 40% after receiving the goods I suggest you pay for it. We trust our cus black love sex tomers completely, so we hope you can trust our we doll real size bsite and products. If you have any dissatisfaction with the item, we will respond as soon as possible. I'll pay u humanoid robots for sale cheap ntil you are satisfied.

Duration: 2022.3.4 (Fri) ~
Target: All Love Dolls

Contents: You will pay 60% fee first, then the remaining 40% after receiving the item.

Description: With credit card payment you can only pay in bulk, so this campaign is only available by bank transfer I full body silicones can't handle it.

When you first pay 60% fee, you can use support@ Please let us know.

Once you can confirm your payment, we will arrange to create it as soon as possible.
We will send you the real picture as soon a sed dolls s it is completed.
We will arrange shipping once you confirm it.
Please check the product when you arrive.
We will send you an invoice for the remaining 40% fee.
If there is no problem please deposit within 3 days, thank you It's.
That's it.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Thank you very much.

<< Introduction of “Lumidoll” Decomposition Lo silicone vs tpe dolls ve Doll

>> Notice of Chinese New Year Shipping Office Closed

Easy to disassemble storage
Shipped as a limited edition photo
full silicone just like real
Silicone head+TP E body
Get your goods at a great price on SALE

Undergraduate 1 year, Director of Baseball

Always smiling, full of energy, and a bright character. Don't think things well, typical clumsy. However, when it comes to serious, you are very eager t aa doll o do things and become a person who performs good statements.

View more >

Dean Daughter

In the dark corner there is a pair of eyes looking at this little girl, with an evil smile on the corner of the mouth... no... Risa run away!

View more >

First grader of undergraduate and dance department

I am crazy about dancing, very fond of dancing, and robotic lovers machine because of the liberation of physical body, I often make difficult dance movements with dance teachers in the classroom.

View more >

Etiquette part/teacher

I am responsible for university etiquette work. She was attracted to customize sex doll the principal with her graceful figure. Every Friday, I always hear a voice like “no.. yeah” from the principal's office.

View more >

Twin Sister/Sister

She in the third grade of the undergraduate loves to sing with a cute character and dreams of becoming a singer.

View more >

Undergraduate first grader/freshman

I was full of longing for college and finally came to Lumi College as a freshman. What do you meet her?

View more >

4th grader of undergraduate · Taekwondo

Having won a taekwondo competition organized by Lumi Academy, his strength is extraordinary in strength, and everyone is afraid.

View more >

Teaching Office Director

The boy throughout the university wanted to get her body, so in the cl celebrity life size adult dolls assroom, the student ringed her and photographed several MVs.

View more >
Moe Ai

twin sister/sister

She was the sister of twin sisters and became a prostitute, in order to give the full size silicone doll film agency the opportunity to appear in her sister.

View more >

Undergraduate Third Grader・Social Flower

She is a rich toy and the body can be obtained for only 50000 yen. I don't know how many men you slept with

View more >

Undergraduate First-grader Electronic Music Department Member

Go crazy about electronic music and often appear in bars everywhere. She does not hesitate to se real love doll ll her body for electronic music.

View more >
  • Degradation active
  • Delivery within 3 days
  • Easy to store
  • Sisters of the school
  • lumiparty

Welcome to Lumidoll! :

We are a professional manufacturer of love dolls, providing the highest quality and affordable life size adult dollss. You can get love dolls made of TPE material and premium silicone realistic adult toys at a safe and cheap price for delivery to customers directly from the production site without third parties. O sex doll for female ur shop handles love dolls of 3 different materials. We provide silicone love doll, TPE love doll, sex with sex doll lov super sex doll e doll. To be happy, Lumidoll regular retail stores will strive every day.